Returns, Cancellations & Substitutions
- All items must be returned in their original packaging. Our couriers will not collect unpackaged items.
- The postage is not refundable for any item that has been returned to us due to customers not being at home, and a shipping charge will be required if the customer requires the product to be resent.
- All collected items must be returned to us by the customer.
- All returns have to be checked by us before replacements/ refunds can be issued.
- Refunds will be automatically processed after 15 days if we are unable to process your order for any reason.
Refusing a Delivery
- Refusal of an unwanted item will make you liable for a charge equal to the original delivery for the item to be returned to us and a further charge for the item to be redelivered i.e. a refusal of a delivery for any reason will mean you are liable for an extra cost of twice the original delivery charge.
- The correct procedure is to accept the delivery, if damaged sign delivery note as such and contact us within 24 hours. We can advise you of the course of action for a replacement.
- If you have received a faulty (for damaged on arrival please refer below) or incorrect item, you must notify us a within reasonable time of receipt, which we consider is 2 days, we will then arrange to collect and replace the item within the usual timescales as indicated in the terms of delivery. You will not be responsible for the shipping costs of goods supplied by MuscleMantra.com where a breach in the Sale of Goods Act has been made.
For damaged on arrival : When you receive your item/s from the courier it is VERY IMPORTANT to ensure that the packaging of your goods is checked, and in good condition and not damaged, BEFORE signing the delivery note. If the couriers attempt to deliver a parcel with damaged packaging PLEASE CONTACT US AND REFUSE it and instruct the driver to return it back to us. The parcel must be opened and any damage reported to us by phone or email within 24hours (working day).
If the products are damaged or faulty during transit, we will require proof ie image or picture, of the damaged goods before we can offer you a replacement. You will need to keep hold of the damaged goods and the parcel with the original packaging, until we have received the proof, and we have processed the claim through our courier company.
We will let you know within 2 working days the claim has been processed and confirm that a replacement product will be dispatched to accordingly.
This is to comply with our Couriers Insurance Policy. No Claim for damage can be processed if the delivery note is not signed 'damaged' or if we were not notified within 24 hours of the damage from receipt of the delivery. Please report any issues immediately by phoning us. This does not affect you statutory rights on the supply of goods.
- If you change your mind after ordering a fixed priced item you have a right to cancel your order within seven days and receive a full refund for the product. This seven day period will begin on the day you receive the item. In order to return the item/s, you must take reasonable care of the item/s and it must be returned in an unopened / untampered/ re-sellable condition. In this instance, you will be responsible for the shipping costs both to and from your address. To return your item you must advise us by speaking to customer service. You will be responsible for the item until it arrives back with us in an undamaged condition. If the item is returned damaged in any way then we will not be able to offer a refund and it will be your responsibility to arrange the pickup of the item at you cost
- Items won on an auction are non-refundable.
- The maximum liability for any reason is limited to the cost of the item paid.
- Currently we are servicing only Domestic supplies. As and when we offer International deliveries please note that for International orders, Customs departments will randomly select packages, which they will open and check. Although this does not happen often, they will occasionally open interior packaging. We cannot accept responsibility for these occurrences as Customs procedures are outside our control.
Scroll To Top