Athlete Name: Harry Sekhon
Athlete Name: DC Rana
- What’s your height? 5’11
- Weight: off season? During season? Off-season –88-92KGS During Season- 78-81Kgs
- What is your favourite hobby? Writing Songs & Rapping
- Where do you currently reside? House NO. 142 sector 27A Chandigarh
- What’s your hometown/birth place? Hometown –Amritsar Birthplace-Chandigarh
- What athletic sport are you known for? Bodybuilding
- What is your IG username? DC__Rana
- What made you want to be a part of the MuscleMantrafamily? Muscle mantra is the only genuine brand I see in Indian supplement industry and results are really good
- What are your go-to MuscleMantrasupplements? 100% Whey Protein ,WikidPreworkout& Arm3d BCAA
- What is your favourite body part to train? Chest
- What’s your education? Diploma in Hotel Management & Diploma in Personal training
- What do you currently do? Presently Working as a Personal trainer.
- Are you single? Engaged
- What’s your favourite food? Butter Chicken with Khameeri Roti
- What kind of cardio do you prefer? Cross trainer or Staircase
- Do you have pets? If so, what kind? YES,I love dogs and presently have a Labrador as my companion
- Do you have kids? NO
- What’s your dream car? Rolls Royce
- How did you start with fitness? It was my dream Job to work in the Fitness Industry and by God’s Grace I am happy to be a part of this elite Industry.
- Who are your role models? C Bum & Jay Cutler
- Who is your favourite super hero? Batman
- What are you currently reading? -
- What’s your favourite movie? Beauty & the Beast
- What’s on your workout playlist? Hip Hop Numbers and mostly Rap Songs
- What’s your favourite cheat meal? Burger with a good Thick & creamy Shake or Mughlai food
- What advice would you give to beginners? Be patient and dedicated always. 2. Don’t always wait for results instead keep working on them and u will see the results yourself
- What’s your favourite TV show? Shinchan ,Oggy& the Cockroaches and WWE
- What is your achievement you are most proud of? My Parent’s Happiness
- Did you play any sports growing up? Hand Ball & Weight lifting
- Current Training Split: 6 days Training once a day
Athlete Name: Dr. Ameeka Tula
Athlete Name: The Punjabi Lion “ROBO”
- What’s your height? 6’00”
- Weight: off season? During season?I am on season 365 days a year and weight around 200 lbs, usually 5 pounds up or down(Billed as 230-235lbs in wrestling because of my bigger looking muscle mass)
- What is your favourite hobby? Wrestling, Working out, playing and watching sports.
- Where do you currently reside? Burlington, Massachusetts 01803, USA
- What’s your hometown/birth place? Chatamli District Ropar, Punjab.
- What athletic sport are you known for? Wrestling internationally, Bodybuilding and Soccer nationally in India.
- What is your IG username? Thepunjabilion
- What made you want to be a part of the MuscleMantra family? MuscleMantra is 100% authentic so am I J. I liked the fact that MuscleMantra provides pure and very impressive nutrition value. Another point was being a natural athlete I wanted be part of family that promotes health and fitness, provides supplements for athletes or normal people who are intended to get into fitness. The point here is I trust MuscleMantra that if I consume the product, it is what it’s labelled not something I don’t want to consume, or later get to know I was taking something banned or a dope.
- What are your go-to MuscleMantrasupplements? BCAA, Protein Isolate
- What is your favourite body part to train? Least favourite? I wouldn’t be a professional athlete if I had a least favourite part to train, I enjoy training every body part equally and also other agility, endurance trainings.
- What’s your education? Masters of Computer Science from University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa USA.
- What jobs have you had? What do you currently do?Software Engineer at Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard University.
- Are you single? Yes
- What’s your favourite food? Mexican, anything on grill or bbq.
- What kind of cardio do you prefer? Free body weight cardio with heart rate up(Sprints, Bike, Burpees, High knees, Ups downs, body weight squats, high jumps etc.)
- Do you have pets? If so, what kind? NO
- Do you have kids? NO
- What’s your dream car? I don’t have any dream car.
- How did you start with fitness? I got into soccer at very early age(6-7), in high school I started lifting weights and 4 years back I started throwing people around in the ring.
- Who are your role models? The Rock
- Who is your favourite super hero? None
- What are you currently reading? Nothing, barely get time from my tight schedule.
- What’s your favourite movie? Rocky
- What’s on your workout playlist? Usually random, Bohemia. Bohemia is part of my family but he is one of my all time favourites too.
- What’s your favourite cheat meal? weekend to weekend, Indian sometimes, burgers and fries, typical American breakfast, millions of tacos.
- What advice would you give to beginners? Learn, Learn, just keep learning and never give up.
- Do you listen to motivational speakers? If so, who? I like to listen real life success stories and learn from it. I don’t have any favourites but any real life story will surely give you something to use it in your life and I like to hear that from anybody who has some positive energy in them.
- What’s your favourite TV show? None
- What is your achievement you are most proud of? Living the dream of becoming professional athlete which I thought this dream will never come true.
- Did you play any sports growing up? Soccer
- Current Training Split : One body part a day except bi-tries together in one day.
Cardio, core, body weight training 3 days, 2 days wrestling training.
Wrestling shows over the weekend.
I train basically 6 days a week and twice a day.
Athlete Name: Ravinder Kumar Malik